Tuesday, March 27, 2018

March 26 - March 29



Hello York parents/guardians!
            
             Please email me or send me a message on Classdojo if you have any questions or would like to set up a conference. I am available most mornings at 8:15 and most afternoons at 4:15 but please contact me to set up a time and date.

             Splash Math is an excellent way for students to practice math at home online. I have sent login info in Classdojo. Please ask if there are any difficulties.

             We are accepting any healthy snack donations for students who come to school without a snack. Thank you in advance!
Please email me any questions or comments! Thank you for your time and help!
-Mr. Kim ckim@wcpss.net

P.S. If you have registered as a volunteer and would like to come work with a group of students during our reading time in the afternoon please email me. Thank you! =)

Important Dates:

March 29– End of 3rd Quarter

April 2 through 6– Spring Break

April 11– PBIS Dog Tag Award Assembly

April 13– 3rd Quarter Report Cards go home



 

No comments:

Post a Comment